The event has been cancelled. Thank you for your interest. Look out for a new website, magazine, and videos coming soon!
Aging Well, Planning Well works to create awareness about many resources available to our growing aging community.
This event is brought to you by the Abbotsford Division of Family Practice, a local non-profit society that supports Family Physicians and the initiatives they lead and engage in, and by multiple partners and sponsors.
JUNE EVENT UPDATE:
Due to current concerns related to COVID-19, and in the best interests of our sponsors, presenters and event guests, the event date has been moved to Saturday, May 15, 2021. Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to welcoming you in 2021!
- Presentations by Doctors & other Health Professionals in healthy aging
- Hear from Lawyers & other Professionals about Wills, Estates & future health planning
- Participate in fun health promotion & chronic disease Education Sessions
- Event is open to guests of all ages, including caregivers & family members
* Early Bird and Door Prizes
* 50+ Community Resources Booths
* Expert Speakers
Guest Speakers – Joanne & Hal
Hal Johnson and Joanne Mcleod will be guest speakers at the event. For over 30 years, they they have been the faces of the TV program BodyBreak, where they encourage Canadians to live a health, active lifestyle though practical and easy tips.
They appeared on the Amazing Race Canada in the first season and have received the Governor General’s Meritorious Service Medal.