Aging Well, Planning Well works to create awareness about many resources available to our growing aging community.
This event is brought to you by the Abbotsford Division of Family Practice, a local non-profit society that supports Family Physicians and the initiatives they lead and engage in, and by multiple partners and sponsors.
Join Us June 13th, 2020:
- Presentations by Doctors & other Health Professionals in healthy aging
- Hear from Lawyers & other Professionals about Wills, Estates & future health planning
- Participate in fun health promotion & chronic disease Education Sessions
- Event is open to guests of all ages, including caregivers & family members
Date: Saturday, June 13th, 2020
Registration: Coming March 1
Sign up to be notified when tickets are available
Location: Fraser Valley Tradex,
1190 Cornell Street
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5
* Early Bird and Door Prizes
* 50+ Community Resources Booths
* Expert Speakers
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement about our special guests!